Providence Slab Leak Repair
Repairing Foundation Pipe Leaks Throughout Rhode Island for 25+ Years
Slab leaks are leaks that occur within or under the foundations of houses. Because leaking water can eventually erode the foundation or allow excess water to pool underneath your home, they can cause serious damage if not repaired. Slab leaks often also cause lots of damage because they hard to detect—many homeowners don’t deal with slab leaks until the damage is extensive and costly. However, even minor leaks can cause serious problems after an extended period.
Slab leaks form for the following reasons:
- Improperly installed pipes
- Cracks caused by high water pressure
- High mineral content in water
- Burst pipes caused by freezing
- Pipes produced from inadequate material
Our experts in under slab plumbing can provide you with fast detection and efficient repair if your home has a slab leak. Call (401) 213-0771 today for expert slab leak repair in Providence, RI.
How to Watch for Signs of a Water Leak Under Slab
Each year, Rhode Island residents lose hundreds of thousands of gallons of water to undetected slab leaks. Unfortunately, these leaks are often left unfixed until they cause serious property damage, illness, or inflated water bills. If you suspect that your home has a slab leak, do not hesitate to call Rhode Island’s slab leak experts at DiRocco Plumbing & Heating Services today at (401) 213-0771!
Signs of a slab leak include:
- Increased water bills: If you have not increased the use of your plumbing or water usage, you should have your home inspected for a leak underneath the slab.
- Water around or in your house: Be on the lookout for excess moisture around the floor of your home. Take note if there is water pooling in or flooding your yard.
- The sound of running water when no fixtures are being used: Sometimes it is possible to actually hear the water running beneath your home.
- Cracks in the walls, floors, or ceiling: If the foundation of your home has shifted enough to create cracks in the structure of your home, there is a good chance that your water lines have been cracked as well.
- Warm spots on the floor: If the hot water line has broken, this may lead to warm spots that you can feel. You should also notice your water heater is working non-stop.
- Humid rooms: Moisture entering the air from water leaks can make parts of the home feel humid. In this kind of environment, you may also notice mold beginning to grow.
A Slab Leak Requires Providence Plumbers You Can Trust
At DiRocco Plumbing & Heating, we have built a successful business by being a service that residents of Providence and beyond can trust. We guarantee the quality work because your happiness is the best measure of our success. Our plumbers know that a slab leak can be a stressful experience for homeowners, so we apply 25 years of knowledge to fix the problem immediately and without making return trips. We know the value of reliable work, striving to provide the best experience for every customer.Call our licensed Providence slab leak detection plumbers today at (401) 213-0771. We are available for appointments on the same day that you call!